Adult Post Op Shoe | Lightweight Medical Walking Boot with Adjustable Strap
- ADJUSTABLE SHOE FOR RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT: Providing a safe and secure fit, three adjustable straps allow the surgical walking boot to easily accommodate casts or bandages. Versatile square toe design can be used on the left or right foot.
- SUPPORTIVE PROTECTION AFTER SURGERY: Keeping a cast or bandages dry and dirt-free, the post op shoe provides exceptional support and protection following injury or surgery on the toes, foot, ankle or leg. The universal surgical walking boot can be used by men or women on either foot.
- NONSKID ROCKER SOLE: Non-skid tread provides extra stability while walking following surgery. The rigid rocker sole supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SQUARE TOE DESIGN: Lightweight post op shoe has a comfortable, wide square toe box to act as a bumper to protect the toes and provide additional room for bandages.
Providing stable protection following post-operative procedures and forefoot trauma, the post op shoe is lightweight and durable. The adjustable surgical walking boot has a rocker sole that supports the arch and reduces pressure on the foot while keeping dressings dirt-free and dry.
US Shoe Sizing Chart:
- X-Small: Mens (2.5 - 4) Womens (4 - 6)
- Small: Mens (5.5 - 7) Womens (6.5 - 8)
- Medium Mens (7.5 - 9.5) Womens (9 - 11)
- Large Mens (10 - 13) Womens (11.5 - 13)
- X-Large Mens (13-15+)