Walker Tray For Walker, For Seniors Injured Disable Alheimer's Dementia
YOU WILL RECEIVE IT WITHIN 1-2 DAYS
- Available in a variety of colors (Please select color carefully by reading the options. Colors rotate seasonally and not all colors may be available at all times.)
- Made in the USA--Includes one single tray and two spacers
- Opening for a standard sized mug, cup hole, a recessed area for holding utensils and matted surface for less slipping
- Removable adjustment spacers provide a more stable fit over a wider variety of walkers (walker not included)
- Please see Product description below for details and measurements
Contoured Walker Tray is perfect for carrying items while using a walker. Installs and removes easily. Features one recessed slot for a standard sized mug, and one cup hole. A dip in the front keeps utensils in place. A slight contour to the inside of the tray allows user to get closer to the center of the walker for safer use. Raised edge prevents spills. Easy to clean. Great tool for greater independence and available in cheerful colors.
ORDERING: Please check color of the tray you have selected by reading the option listed in your shopping cart. Only one tray is included with two spacers. Default color is gray. Colors are rotated, so all colors pictured may not be available at all times. Please check information on fit and measurements below. FIT: Tray best fits standard 2 button release folding walkers. Walkers have no universal standard, so please ask questions before ordering if you are not sure of fit. Not designed for use with bariatric, juvenile/junior, extra wide or single button release (high bar) walkers.
HOW TO MEASURE: The distance from the inside of the walker bars should not be less than 16 3/16". The distance from the outside of the walker bars should not be more than 20 inches. Slot for walker handle* measures 11 3/4" inches long without the spacers Slot for walker handle* measures 11 1/2" inches long with the spacers *This one is harder to measure due the angled bars, please measure from the side of the walker rather than the top. Spacers have some give and adjustment and provide a more stable fit. Made by the folks at Yunga Tart in the USA. Check out the Yunga Tart "Flippin' Tray" as an alternative for a fixed use walker tray.