Air Cam Walker Boot | Foot Brace for Injured Foot, Ankle Sprain, Broken Toe & Post Surgery
- Universal – Fits Right or Left Foot
- Sizing – Large fits men's 9.5-12 and women's 11-12+ shoe size, refer to size chart, understanding fit guide found in images and video that demonstrates proper application and fit
- Promotes Natural Walking – Rocker sole and shock-absorbing insole promote more natural walking during use
- Comfort and Compression – The air bladders offer custom compression as well as increased comfort and support
- Sturdy – The reinforced plastic shell and uprights support and protect the foot
Details: Product Description The air cam walking boot provides maximum stability and support following injury or post-operative procedures. The air cam walking boot can be used for acute ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, stable lower leg, foot and ankle fractures and post-operative use. Plastic molded uprights with steel reinforcement provides increased durability. Shock-absorbing insole reduces impact of heel strike when walking. Rocker sole helps promote a natural gait to allow continuation of daily activities. Recommended up to 300 pounds. This shoe has provided medical professionals and consumers with affordable, high-quality products for more than 40 years. We design, manufacture, and distribute a broad range of bracing solutions, and commitment to customer satisfaction is ingrained in our culture.
Package Dimensions: 17.5 x 12.0 x 5.5 inches