Toilet Safety Rails, Safety Frame for Toilet For Seniors Injured Disabled
A toilet safety rail set is an item used to improved safety and functionality. When a person's mobility is limited due to age, major injuries, illness or long-term disability, what were once simple tasks can become burdensome and dangerous. Using the toilet is one of these tasks, as slipping or losing one's balance can become a painful reality. Our toilet rails for elderly and disabled people provide a guiding hand without needing to remodel the bathroom.
- Handles are adjustable and rotate back to allow a wide range of comfortable and secure positions
- Toilet rail with closed cell foam armrests provide a comfortable, secure grip | Great for elderly or adults post surgery
- Toilet safety frame adjusts in height from 26 to 31 inches to accommodate standard or elevated toilet seats | Tool free assembly
- Easy to clean aluminum frame mounts securely onto bowl with adjustable bracket 18 to 24 inches
- Width Adjustment between armrests: 8" - 24" | Overall Depth: arm 16.75", at leg 12" | Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- COMMODE COMPATIBILITY: Universal
Toilet Support Frame
The Toilet Support Frame provides users added stability while lowering onto and rising from the toilet. This non-invasive frame is ideal for anyone with limited mobility, stability issues, or recovering from surgery.
The frame is made of sturdy anodized aluminum tubing with skid-resistant rubber tipped legs and textured grip arm rests for comfort.
Supports up to 250 lbs. Not recommended for full weight bearing.
- Fits most standard and elongated toilets
- Securely installs between the toilet and the seat
- Supports up to 250 lbs
- Aluminum frame mounts securely onto bowl with adjustable bracket
- Width between armrests is 18-24” (adjustable)
- Easy tool-free design
Installation is easy and tool-free as the frame attaches securely to the toilet using the existing seat hardware.
Aluminum frame mounts securely onto bowl with adjustable bracket.
Securely installs between the toilet and the seat.
Fits most standard and elongated toilets.
The width is adjustable from 18 - 24 inches.
Closed cell foam armrests provide a comfortable, sure grip
Legs are height adjustable from 26 - 31 inches from the floor. The legs also lift up to easily clean the floor around the toilet.
Easy Assembly & Installation
Remove existing toilet seat assembly, including bolts and nuts.
Place toilet safety frame bracket between toilet fixture and toilet seat / lid assembly with rounded part of bracket facing back of toilet.
Replace toilet seat / lid and reinsert the original mounting bolts through front holes of the bracket and toilet fixture.
Replace and tighten the original nuts.
Insert side rails of the safety frame into the mounted bracket. Depress built-in snap buttons and slide each side frame into desired width position.
Insert black adjustments hand knobs to secure into place.
Adjust foot pieces to desired height. Make sure both foot pieces are fully engaged and adjusted at equal heights.
Make sure mounting hardware is tightened and all snap buttons are fully secure before use.