Medical Toilet Safety Frame Adjustable Compact Support Hand Rails for Handicap Seniors Elderly
- SAFELY SIT AND STAND: Supporting up to 300 pounds, the compact safety toilet rail provides additional safety and security when sitting down or standing up in the bathroom. Perfect for seniors, arthritis sufferers and for those recovering from injury or surgery, the rail provides additional stability to prevent harmful slips and falls.
- FITS ALL STANDARD TOILETS: The compact toilet safety rail can be used with any standard elongated or oval toilet. Rail handles easily adjust in width for a customized fit for every household. Handles can be adjusted from 17” to 20” wide providing a comfortable amount of space above the toilet.
- SOFT NON SLIP HANDLES: Rail handles are padded with a soft foam for superior support. The textured handles create a comfortable, non-slip surface for a safe and secure grip when sitting or standing.
- EASY TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION: Easy to assemble and install, the durable and compact toilet rails work with most standard toilets. No tools, drilling or cementing is required. The compact safety rail is installed and removed by utilizing the existing seat bolts. Lightweight and durable, the aluminum frame is also corrosion resistant, perfect for long term use.
- CHECK FOR SIZING: While this design is nearly universal there are some toilets that will not work for this device. Check out our images if you have any questions.
Additional security, providing additional support for sitting or standing
Stable support, attaches directly to the toilet for added stability
Soft Grip, soft foam handles ensure comfortable, nonslip grip
Adjustable Handles, adjustable width between 17”-20”
Tool-free Installation, easy to self-install on any toilet
Product Dimensions: 16.7 x 7.9 x 3.2 inches; 5.21 pounds