Tilt Top Overbed Table For Alzheimer's Dementia Seniors Injured Hospital
As we age, we become more susceptible to injury and illness, which lead to periods of bed rest and prolonged periods of down time. But it is imperative to protect your mental health and quality of life by staying active in the ways that you can. Overbed tables can make a world of difference by giving you the ability to eat and do other activities like artwork, crafts, writing, and games.
- Light, upward touch on handle allows tables to elevate freely and securely
- Light, downward touch on table top locks the table into desired position
- Height can adjust between 28"-39" for added convenience
- Durable, welded steel base for long-lasting use
- DIMENSIONS: Table Top Dimensions: 30"(L) x 15"(W) x 0.75"(D), Base Dimensions: 26"(L) x 15.5" (W), Height Adjustment: 28" - 40".
Details: This Overbed table is height adjustable, making it perfect for users when reading, writing or eating. Features an attractive Walnut, wood-grain laminate top with molded edge for damage protection. Includes casters to ensure smooth mobility.
Package Dimensions: 32.5 x 16.5 x 5.0 inches