Threshold Ramp For Seniors Injured Disabled and Wheelchair
This small threshold ramp is designed for doorways. Made of aluminum and surfaced with anti-slip traction tape it is lightweight yet durable. This will accommodate a threshold heights of 1/2" to 3/4". Holes are pre-drilled in the top corners for easy installation. Attaches to the edge of the door threshold. Each ramp comes complete with hardware for securing in doorway.
- Maximum 1/2" - 3/4" rise for occupied wheelchair or scooter passage
- Ramp width is 32”
- Great for transitioning doorways and thresholds. These ramps are made for small thresholds and are to be attached to the edge of the door threshold
- 600 lb. weight capacity. Dimensions: 10 inch L x 32 inch W. The actual planking on PVI's Modular Ramp has a grooved surface designed to expel water and provide a safe walking surface
- Anti-slip, high traction surface. Holes punched in top corners for easy installation. Hardware provided to secure ramp to surface.
Prairie View Industries Threshold Ramp
PVI manufactures high quality ramps available on the market today.
- Designed for Doorways that Swing In
- Holes Punched in Top Corners for Easy Installation
- Lightweight, Durable Aluminum
- Anti-Slip, High Traction Surface
- Hardware Provided to Secure Ramp to Surface
Product Dimensions: 10 x 32 x 1 inches; 4 Pounds