The Original Stretch Out Strap with Exercise Poster – Top Choice of Physical Therapists & Athletic Trainers-Original
- FREE POSTER: Includes one original OPTP Stretch Out Strap and one instructional exercise poster. The first stretching strap on the market in 1993, still recommended by professionals today.
- EXTREMELY DURABLE: 6'4" woven nylon strap with 10 individual loops. Authentic design proven to be durable and long-lasting; will not easily wear or tear even with heavy use, unlike imitation straps.
- SUPREME VERSATILITY: Highly effective for warmup, exercise, and post-exercise; great for dancers and athletes, as well as for use in physical therapy, Pilates and yoga routines
- GREATER CONTROL: The Stretch Out Strap allows you to perform unassisted stretches with greater control and is a top choice of physical therapists and athletic trainers for safe, effective, contract-relax stretches.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Greater flexibility, improved range of motion, enhanced muscle recovery, reduced risk of injury.
The strap delivers the benefits of assisted stretching without a partner. Multiple loops permit deep, gradual stretching with greater safety, control and effectiveness than is possible unaided.
Durable woven strap measures approximately 6'4" in length.
Includes exercise poster that measures 16"W x 21"L with 20 contract-relax stretches for promoting flexibility throughout the body.
Poster is conveniently rolled into a tube and packaged with Stretch Out Strap inside.