The "Nearly" Universal Cup or Drink Holder For Alzheimer's Seniors Injured
- Simple Design Allows for a Variety of Uses.
- Use of Straps and Foam Pads Ensures a Sturdy Hold on Armrests.
- Used on Scooters, Wheelchairs, Stadium, Airplane, and Office Chair Armrests.
- May NOT Work with Some Permobil Models, Designed for Armrest 3" Wide or less
- Light and Removable so You CAN Take it Anywhere!
Details: Say Hello to the LAST Cup Holder You'll EVER BUY!!! Introducing the "Nearly" Universal Holder. Utilizing Velcro straps, foam pads, and a unique design, this cup holder will attach to damn near anything. Wheelchairs, Scooters, Stadium, Airplane, and Office Armrests, you can take it ANYWHERE. (Oh did we mention it's also removable and dishwasher safe?) Made from recycled plastic, the Holder is also 100% recyclable. LIGHT enough to take anywhere, but STRONG enough to hold your water bottles, coffee mugs, even those jumbo sized Styrofoam cups from the gas station on the corner (we know you love your slurpee, and that's okay). We even threw in a slot on either side for your handles. (Leftie or rightie, we don't judge.) You could try other cup holders on the web, but why not just skip to the one that WORKS?