Sliding Transfer Bath & Shower Bench with Swivel Seat & Pivoting Arms
Bathroom is always a high-risk area for the elderly and people with limited mobility. The likelihood of injuries in the bathroom increases with age. Above 80% of all traumas are due to falls. Slippery surfaces, high humidity and other factors require special attention to safety. Our transfer table can help you drop in a slippery shower or bath. Mainly useful for seniors, disabled, strokes, or anyone who finds excessive movement painful or difficult.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE sliding transfer bench, bath and shower chair. Effortless sliding and pivoting for safe, easy transfers in and out of the tub. Note: OPTIONAL LEG EXTENSION KITS AND HORIZONTAL TRAVEL EXTENSION KITS ALSO AVAILABLE.
- PADDED SEAT, BACK AND ARMRESTS. No more cold, slippery, hard plastic parts like old-style bath chairs; we provides warm to the touch, comfortable, slip resistant padding on all main components. The medical-grade, closed-cell molded polyurethane padding will not absorb any water and is easy to clean and disinfect. Quick TOOLS-LESS assembly in less than 5 minutes.
- SWIVEL-SEAT SPACE SAVING DESIGN. Not only is the swivel seat safer, easier to use and more comfortable than a standard fixed seat, this design means that the chair protrudes into the room much less than a traditional transfer bench. More convenient for the user, and more convenient for others that don't require use of the chair since the free space in the bathroom is much greater.
- ROBUST, PIVOTING ARM RESTS. The padded arm rests can be raised and lowered and locked into place. Unlike standard chairs with no armrests, the robust armrests on the chair can be used as leverage points to help the user into and out of the chair. They also provide important additional physical and psychological support against slips and falls and fear of slips and falls.
- FULLY REVERSIBLE. Can be used from either the right side or the left side of the tub.
- Overall Horizontal Travel Of Seat: 12".
- Width Between Armrests: 20".
- Leg Height Adjustment Increment: every 0.5".
- Overall Width Of Frame (Right to Left): 34" in highest position setting and 33" in lowest position setting.
- Height To Top Of Backrest: 35" in highest position setting.
- Overall Depth Of Frame (Front To Back): 20" in highest position setting and 22" in lowest position setting.
- Seat Height Adjustment: 19" lowest, 23.5" highest.
- Seat Belt is Included. .
- Weight Capacity is 330 lbs.