Shower Chair Bath Seat with Padded Armrests and Back, Great for Bathtub
Bathing becomes difficult and risky when we feel that it is inconvenient to take a shower. We may slip and fall because of wet floor. So our chair can help you drop in a slippery shower or bath. Mainly useful for seniors, disabled, strokes, or anyone who finds excessive movement painful or difficult.
- The Medline bath and shower chair provides safe and comfortable bathing and showering
- Height adjustable with a sturdy, durable aluminum frame
- Seat height is adjustable in 1" increments from 16" - 21" | Seat dimensions: 13.5" x 16"
- Non-slip feet secures chair to the tub or shower floor; rust resistant and easy to clean | Lightweight, tool-free assembly
- Bath and shower chair supports up to 350 lbs
Shower and Bath Chair with Padded Armrests
How can I make showering or bathing more safe?
A bath chair can be placed inside your bathtub or shower. You can then safely sit while you wash your body.
This Bath Chair with a weight capacity of 350 lbs is the ideal choice! Padded arms offer additional comfort and also reduces slipping. The backrest is perfect for users who are looking for a little extra support!
Backrest for Additional Support
Backrest provides the user with extra support and comfort.
Padded Armrests for Comfort
Armrests are ideal for patients who need extra support when getting on and off the chair. Padded hand-grips for comfort also reduces slipping.
Easily Adjustable Legs
Legs are height adjustable with push buttons for a proper fit. Non-slip, rubber feet resist slipping on the bathtub or shower floor.
Tool free assembly makes for easy and quick assembly! Follow instruction manual for complete directions on how to assemble the bath chair.