Short Air Cam Walker Fracture Boot, for Injured and after Surgery
- Plastic molded uprights with steel reinforcement for increased durability that helps support the limb while providing protection
- Rocker sole and shock-absorbing insole helps promote a natural gait to allow continuation of daily activities
- Medial/lateral air bladders offer customized compression to increase comfort
- Refer to size chart and understanding fit guide for recommended size
- United Surgical is now United Ortho; same quality, new name
Details: The air short cam walking boot provides maximum stability and support following injury or post-operative procedures. The air short cam walking boot can be used for acute ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, stable lower leg, foot and ankle fractures and post-operative use. Plastic molded uprights with steel reinforcement provides increased durability. Shock-absorbing insole reduces impact of heel strike when walking. Rocker sole helps promote a natural gait to allow continuation of daily activities. Recommended up to 300 pounds.