Lightweight Ergonomic Adaptive Fork for Limited or Weak Grasp Person | Lefe/Right-Handed Angled Fork for the Parkinson Person to Eat Independently
- Ergonomic angled design makes it easier to eat for individuals with difficult time positioning regular cutlery
- Features an angled right-handed fork with a handle that measures 1-1/4" in diameter x 3-5/8"L, helps increase comfort for those with weak or painful grasp
- Lightweight stainless steel in plastic handle is easy to grip for individuals with limited grasp
- Ideal for patient care in a home or clinical setting to increase functionality while eating and during self-feeding
- Institutional dishwasher safe, BPA and phthalates free
Details: The Lightweight Ergonomic Adaptive Fork designed for you and relied on by occupational and physical therapists for independent daily living. It is a leading global provider of daily living aids for patients in nursing homes and assisted living facilities and for consumers at home. Lightweight Ergonomic Adaptive Fork offers a wide range of simple and practical aids for everyday activities like eating, dressing, bathing, and toileting. The Lightweight Ergonomic Adaptive Fork will help you adapt to your environment and make it easier to eat, prepare meals, bathe, shower, dress, meet hygiene needs, manage medications, and much more. Whatever your ability or lifestyle, you can rediscover your independence using our complete range of products.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 3.0 x 1.1 inches