Weighted Knives Forks and Spoons Silverware Set for Elderly People Disability Parkinsons Arthritis Aid Handicapped Hand Muscle Weakness Large Grip Built Up Utensils
- Curved sharp kitchen knife: These weighted utensils for Parkinsons, arthritis, handicap, hand tremor, mobility or disabled patients come with a razor sharp curved knife that can cut from above and horizontally unlike other cutlery.
- Premium stainless steel: This Adaptive Silverware Set is made of high quality rustproof stainless steel. This is to ensure durability and longevity to endure accidental drops and active handling of liftware. This set of flatware is designed to be easy to clean since it is dish washer safe. The hassle free cleaning process of the dining set ensures maximum hygiene making certain a one handed person is well taken care of.
- Supportive utensils – This set of adaptive kitchen utensils for adults are wider with a weighted design fork, spoons and forks set with long rubber hand grip and moulded solid built construction. The teaspoons, dessert spoon, fork and knife set will become a welcome addition to your household.
- Large easy-grip handles: These adaptive weighted silverware make it easier than ever to hold utensils for individuals who suffer from arthritis, parkinsons, hand tremors, and trembling hands. It’s ideal for arthritis hand therapy since it ensures minimum spillage and a stress free dinner experience.
- Convenient four-piece set: This arthritis silverware set includes one each: tablespoon, teaspoon, knife and fork with rubberized handles to make mealtime easier and more pleasant. It’s designed to give better control for those with arthritis or dexterity concerns.
• Adaptive Weighted Utencils (4-Piece Set)
• Curved Kitchen Knife
• Wide, Textured, Non-Slip Handles
• Stainless Steel Construction
• Weighted for Balance
• Dishwasher Safe
Make mealtime easier for those with arthritis, tremors, or adaptive issues and get this versatile utensil set.
Package Dimensions: 10 x 3.5 x 3.11 inches; 15.8 ounces