Adjustable Professional Wooden Incline Calf Stretch Slant Board with 4 Positions Featuring Safety Angle Lock System & Anti-Slip Rubber Base
- OPTIMAL STRETCH |Multi-Purpose Professional Wood Slant Board with Anti-Slip Safety Treads and Rubber Base to improve strength and conditioning for all ages and all body types. Designed for the rehabilitation of Achilles tendon injuries, shin splints, calf strains and other lower leg injuries. Also stimulates your core and improves your agility, reaction time, strength and stamina.
- SAFETY LOCK SYSTEM | This highly durable and stable board features a safety angle lock system that lets you adjust the incline between 4 positions 10°, 20°, 30°, and 40°. Firmly secure the incline that fits your personal need with the included lock bolts (4 pcs). Board measures 17" (Deep) X 13" (Wide) and 2.5" Thick when flat folded.
- SLIP-RESISTANT | Features a full easy-grip surface that's gentle on bare feet, and a rubber traction base that helps keep you in place safely and securely. The slant board can be used for a variety of stretching exercises focusing on particular parts of the anatomy of your legs. It helps you get the most out of your workout and also helps prevent injury.
- PORTABLE & DURABLE | Heavy duty reinforced wood with long-lasting strength, durability and capacity of 350 Lbs. The slant board has found its way into many homes, gyms, clinics and physiotherapy units. Always ensure that you maintain a proper posture through the slant board exercise. Also serves as a perfect standing desk accessory.
- PHYSICAL THERAPY EQUIPMENT | Ideal for lower leg injuries rehabilitation, flexibility & strength enhancement. Daily stretching can also reduce knee pain and help recover from Patellar Tendonitis. Suitable for beginners and veteran athletes and all body types. Comes fully assembled and ready to use out of box. Exercise guide included.
Details:Multi-Purpose Professional Wood Slant Board with Anti-Slip Safety Treads and Rubber Base. Ideal for an optimal stretch to your feet, ankles, calves, quads, hips and hamstrings. Aids in the rehabilitation of Achilles tendon injuries, shin splints, calf strains and other lower leg injuries. Slant boards can also reduce knee pain and help recover from Patellar Tendonitis. Slant board exercises can strengthen your ankle and knee joints, increases dorsiflexion, and provides nutrients for your cartilage. Daily stretching can deeply reduce knee pain and increase joint mobility.
Professional Slant Board for Optimal Stretch
BENEFITS OF THE SLANT BOARD
- Lower Leg Injuries Rehabilitation
- Flexibility & Strength Enhancement
- Improved balance & coordination
- Improved core stability & agiility
- Greater ankle range of motion (R.O.M.)
SAFETY ANGLE LOCK
- The incline can be easily secured at your desired level with our unique safety angle lock system (4 lock bolts included). Switch between 4 positions 10°, 20°, 30°, and 40° for your personal exercise needs.
- Rubber anti-slip base that prevents slipping & scratching on smooth surfaces.
- A useful piece that can be used at home, at work or in a clinic setting.
- Tri-fold design that saves storage space and makes it easy to carry along.
- Measures 17" X 13" X 2" (thickenss when folded) .
- Durable, lightweight wooden slant board with a capacity of 350 pounds.
- Get your stretch on in your home or office or clinic or hotel room.
Common Exercises on the Slant Board
- The Hamstring Stretch
- The Hip And Calf Stretch
- The Plantar Facia Stretch
- The Achilles/ Soleus Stretch
- Eccentric Squats
Our slant board is a flat-surfaced device which is made from durable wood. It's developed to keep muscles and tendons in perfect shape. By standing in a slant position on this board, you improve the performance of your muscles for exercise and cut down on cases of injury. It also aids in treating plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, patellar tendonitis and even hip pain.
* Always ensure that you maintain a proper posture when exercising on a slant board.