Adjustable Anti-Slip Wooden Incline Slant Board Included Travel Bag
- QUALITY ASSURANCE YOU CAN TRUST: With USA based Engineering & Lifetime Customer Support & Rigorous Third-Party Testing - we are so confident you will love our Slant Board that we will refund your purchase if you are not completely happy or anything goes wrong - EVER! But don't take our word for it - just read our reviews! End Chronic Pain, Eliminate Tight Muscles, Increase Flexibility, Mobility & Flexibility, Improve Balance & Recovery
- IMPROVE MUSCLE MOBILITY & FLEXIBILITY: Experience immediate pain-free relief from Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Patellar Tendonitis, Shin Splints, Calf Strains, Ankle Sprains, Hip Pain, Tight Calves & Hamstrings. Our Wood Multi Stretch Board is the perfect stretch machine for Calves, Hamstring, Hips, Feet, Heels. Better than at your physiotherapy unit. INCLUDED Stretching Guide to help get started
- PREMIUM OXFORD CLOTH CARRY BAG: Take your recovery or fitness workout anywhere! Our foot ankle Slantboard measures 17.5 inches long by 13.25 inches wide and 2.5 inches thick when folded flat. Tested to support weights up to 350 lbs. It is lightweight, durable, portable and folds quickly and easily for storage and transport. Great under desk foot rest
- PERFECT STRETCHING MACHINE FOR LOWER LEG TIGHTNESS: Injury prevention is key. You don’t have to go to the orthopedic clinic to get your ideal dorsiflexion stretch for your muscles. Use our calf stretching board from the comfort of your home gym, office, clinic, rehab center to Stimulate Core, Improve Agility, Increase Reaction Time, Improve Strength and Stamina. Features a full non-skid surface that is gentle enough for bare feet but keeps you safely and securely in place
- FULLY ASSEMBLED & READY TO USE: Handcrafted from strong plywood with a birch wood veneer and a non-skid rubber base to protect floors for a lifetime of enjoyment. Features 4 (10, 20, 30, 40 degrees) angles with stress-tested, quick-adjust locking system to accurately measure performance progress and recovery. Physical therapy equipment just like at gym or PT clinic. Perfect size for standing desk accessory or under desk accessory
When it comes to exercise and stretching, the calf muscles typically don’t receive the amount of attention they deserve. However, our calves provide significant support to the lower body and are used in a wide range of activities, such as standing on your toes when you’re trying to reach something up high and walking. Because our calf muscles experience frequent use, they can easily become tense and create health problems, such as patellar tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, shin splints, knee pain, heel pain, and general foot pain. The aforementioned conditions are the very reason the Slant Board was developed. Multiple studies have indicated that using a Slant Board is a highly effective way to increase flexibility and relieve tightness in your calves.
Multiple Health Benefits
Studies have consistently shown that regular use of products like an Incline Slant Board to facilitate the safe stretching of lower muscles and tendons can assist in preventing multiple exercise-related injuries.
Rolling With it multi-use Slant Board offers a safe and convenient way to stretch to your feet, ankles, calves, quads, hips and hamstrings and aids in the rehabilitation of Achilles tendon injuries, plantar fasciitis, patellar tendonitis, shin splints, calf strains and numerous other lower leg injuries.
Faster & Better Results
Regular use of a Slant Board will help increase blood circulation to problem areas in the lower extremities and has been shown in clinical studies to help reduce inflammation and alleviate pain and soreness from a stiff lower back, hips, legs, calves, and hamstrings.
Professional Size & Quality
Our professional multi-use Slant Board is made from premium quality, durable plywood with a birch wood veneer for a lifetime of safe and effective use. Our Incline Board arrives fully assembled and ready-to-use with a rubberized bottom to safely support weight up to 300 lbs without slipping.
On The Go?
Our Incline Board measures 17.5 Inches by 13.25 Inches by 2.5 Inches thick when folded; making it the perfect portable accessory to take on the go to your office, clinical setting, or your next business trip or vacation!
Travel Bag INCLUDED!
Included with your purchase is an Oxford Cloth Travel Bag hand-crafted with top of the line materials and an industry leading zipper to safely and easily store and transport your Slant Board.