Patient Transfer and Walking Gait Belt with Metal Buckle and Belt Loop Holder
- The gait belt is an effective transfer aid that is designed to assist caregivers with walking or transferring fall risk patients and loved ones, while also helping to prevent caregiver injury to the back, etc.
- Quick release durable plastic buckle attaches and detaches with ease
- Adjusts up to 60" in length and features convenient loop to hold excess belt length
- Durable and comfortable 100% Cotton webbing construction - Can be laundered and dried at high temperature
- Weight capacity: 280 lbs; 72" x 2" Weight capacity: 340 lbs
The gait belt with High Tensile Metal Buckle is an essential and effective transfer aid that is designed to help the caregiver safely assist a fall risk patient during transfers or when walking
- Soft & Comfortable 100% Cotton webbing belt construction is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use in a professional healthcare environment
- Quick release high tensile metal buckle mechanism is extremely durable and allows the caregiver to attach and detach the gait belt with quickness and ease
- Makes transferring patients from beds, chairs and wheelchairs simple - Perfect for caregivers, nurses, therapists at home, hospital, LTC facility, etc.
- Helps prevent caregiver injury to back, neck, hips, etc.
- Easy to keep clean and sanitary for long-term daily use - Can be machine laundered and dried