Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis, 1 Pair
YOU WILL RECEIVE IT WITHIN 2-3 DAYS
- Designed for people who suffer pain from plantar fasciitis in the heel
- With Shock Guard Technology to provide immediate and all-day relief of pain from plantar fasciitis and can help reduce morning pain from plantar fasciitis
- Full-length insole cushions and supports the entire foot
- Fits Casual shoes, Sneakers & Work boots/shoes. Trim to fit shoe size
Relieve And Prevent The All-Day Pain From Plantar Fasciitis
- Reinforced arch + shock absorbing heel cushion.
- Reduces occurrence of morning Plantar Fasciitis pain.
- Treats heel pain at the source and helps prevent it from coming back.
- Designed for casual shoes, sneakers, work boots/shoes.
How to use
Step 1: The insoles that came in your shoes are probably removable - take them out first.
Step 2: Place your plantar fasciitis orthotics into shoe, fabric side up, to test for size. If needed, trim the orthotic along the outline (on bottom of orthotic near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
Step 3: Ensure that your orthotic lays flat against bottom of your shoe, especially in the toe area. If it doesn't fit without bunching, continue to trim as needed.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.