Non-Toxic Silicone Enema Bag Kit, 2 Quart, BPA & Phthalates Free, For At Home Water & Coffee Colon Cleansing
YOU WILL RECEIVE IT WITHIN 1-2 DAYS
- FDA LISTED ENEMA KIT | designed for Australian and American health standards with premium-purity(tm) imported materials. This colon cleansing enema bag is made with medical grade reusable odorless, BPA and phthalates free silicone and PVC tips.
- FULLY TRANSPARENT & VERSATILE | Clear silicone for total visibility of liquid. Long 6.5ft tubing and strong clamp. Open fountain top to allow for easy cleaning. This enema cleansing and detox kit is ideal for travel and can be used for water and/or coffee enemas in or out of the shower.
- DISCREET STORAGE BAG | Drawstring storage bag for storing your colonic irrigation kit. Whether at home or travelling, avoid any unnecessary conversations about doing an enema or douche.
- EXTRA TIPS FOR COMFORT | Along with the 2 quart clear silicone coffee and water enema bag, you will receive a bonus colonic irrigation nozzle as well as 3 soft, flexible, slimline tips for pain-free insertion.
Details: Improving An Age-Old Self-Care Ritual Since ancient times, people all over the world have used enemas to douche and aid healing.
The tools we use to conduct them have evolved, from mouth blown pipes (really!), to bronze pumps, to todays hot-water-bottle-looking enema colon cleansing kits that can be used at home.
Along the way though, the quality of the products started to deteriorate and we began to see reusable enema kits with toxic materials, strong smelling rubber, flimsy clamps and other defects.
Our Australian team set out on a mission to develop a set of medical grade enema kits that were safe, high-quality and functional.
Ones that would meet the high health expectations of people in countries such as Australia and America whether being used for water and/or coffee enemas in or out of the shower enemas (or even simply for douching).
Our 2 quart enema cleansing detox kit is transparent and offers top of the line functionality for those looking for the premium solution.
- It is FDA listed, odorless and BPA/Phthalates free.
- A discreet drawstring black bag holds the 2 quart medical grade silicone kit.
- The transparent enema bag material allows you to see how much fluid is left.
- With an inside tube diameter of 0.27 inches other accessories can be attached.
- The open top of the bag allows for easy cleaning post use of your home colonic irrigation kit.