Medical Bathroom Toilet Rail Grab Bar and Commode Safety Frame Handle
YOU WILL RECEIVE IT WITHIN 1-2 DAYS
- STURDY SUPPORT - Durable steel toilet frame provides safe assistance for individuals to sit and stand from toilet.
- INDEPENDENCE - Allows elderly or individuals with limited mobility and or injuries to use toilet independently.
- SLIP-RESISTANT PADS - Provides additional friction and support on frame
- COMFORT & CONVENIENCE - Padded handles offer comfortable grips and for users to rest or support their arms while using toilet. Convenient storage/magazine rack installed on either side. This product is not height adjustable
- EASY INSTALLATION - Tool-free assembly. Free-standing frame is easy to install around existing toilet. Fits standard round toilet seats only.
Details: The Medical Stand-Alone Toilet Safety Frame and Commode Rail provides sturdy support for individuals with special needs making their trip to the bathroom a safe one. Elderly or individuals with limited mobility, arthritis, balancing issues, back or knee injuries will be able to use the toilet independently. Its durable, reinforced steel rail offers secured assistance while sitting on, or standing up from the toilet or commode.
Slip-resistant pads at the bottom of the stand also work to provide additional friction and support for users. This free-standing unit is tool-free and easy to assemble around your existing commode (for round standard toilet seats only). Its padded handles provide a comfortable grip and for users to rest their arms while using the toilet. It also comes with a small storage/magazine rack for added convenience. NOTE: This product is not height adjustable.
Dimensions: 19” (D) x 26” (H) x 28” (W)
Dimensions: 19” (D) x 26” (H) x x 30” (W) with magazine rack
Width between Arms: 20.5”
Length of Padded Arms: 11.5”
Width of U-Shaped Bottom Opening: 22.5”
Arm Height: 25.5”
Product Weight: 11 LBS
Max User Weight: 300 LBS
Package Dimensions: 26.0 x 20.0 x 5.5 inches