Bathtub Safety Grab Bar with Handle Clamps on to Side of Bathtub Shower
YOU WILL RECEIVE IT WITHIN 1-2 DAYS
Bathing becomes difficult and risky when we feel that it is inconvenient to take a shower. We may slip and fall because of wet floor. Our Grab Bar can provides stability getting in and out of the tub and increase your safety. Mainly useful for seniors, disabled, strokes, or anyone who finds excessive movement painful or difficult.
- Powder-coated steel construction; Tool Free installation
- Width adjusts from 3" - 7" and handle design provides secure hand position
- Stainless steel locking mechanism and non-wearing rubber pads provide scratch-proof security
- Fits most tubs (not for use with fiberglass tubs)
- Overall dimensions: 5"(L) x 3"(W) x 14.5"(H); Adjustable Clamp: 3"-7"; Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
The Bathtub Bar provides safety and support in and around the bathtub. The step through design provides an unobstructed entry/exit path allowing better hand positioning. A bi-level handgrip offers maximum flexibility and safety.
- Overall Product Length: 5"
- Overall Product Width: 3"
- Overall Product Height: 14.5"
- Actual Product Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Adjustable Clamp: 3"-7"
Multi level hand grip
The non-slip grip makes bathing safer and more comfortable, and the multiple level handle provides additional stability while getting in and out of the bathtub.
Adjusts to fit most tubs
The crank-style, locking device that attaches to the tub walls adjust to fit tubs 3"-7" wide.
Rubber line Pads
This bathtub bar has stainless steel components with rubber-lined pads that won't mar tub surface.