Maternity Pregnancy Support Belt | Waist Back Abdomen Band for Pregnant women | Belly Brace to support Pregnant person
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE: See 2nd product picture for HOW TO MEASURE then REFER TO SIZE CHART in product description below. Please measure from around your lower back to under your belly (slightly above the pubic area). Do NOT choose according to your maternity pants(trousers) size.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE to accommodate abdominal growth throughout pregnancy! NEW reinforced VELCRO!
- BREATHABLE fabric constructed of a multi-layered laminate with an ELASTIC lining. This product is designed for walking or standing position, when sitting we recommend to detach the velcro.
How to choose the right size?
For this maternity girdle we recommend you to measure the circumference of your belly around the lower back and under your belly (see product pictures) and choose a belt according to the belt sizes in the description in the lower range of your measurement in order to plan for belly growth.
S: 33-41" / 85-104cm belly circumference;
M: 38-45" / 97-114cm belly circumference;
L: 42-49" / 107-125cm belly circumference;
XL: 46-54" / 116-137cm belly circumference;
XXL: 52-60.5" / 131-154cm belly circumference.
This maternity belt is made of 40% Polyester, 60% Nylon
Customizable two-sided velcro: Double-sided velcro band!
The "hooks" side will stick to the abdominal pad and the "loops" side will receive the "hooks" side of the back support for more adhesion (see step 3 of instructions below)
Measure belly growth!
When you initially wear the belt, keep only the velcro that you need for adhering the back support to the abdominal pad (see step 2 of instructions below). When belly grows you will gradually stick the velcro more to the side of the abdominal pad, then you can cut the velcro that sticks out once again. The length that you cut equal the amount of belly growth!
Comfortable abdominal pad: It is important for the abdominal pad to be as comfortable as possible.
It is positioned a little above the pubic area under your belly and while walking it will move a little and rub on your belly.We understand this and have chosen a fabric that is cushioned, resistant and provides the best level of comfort!
This product is designed for walking or standing position. When sitting, we recommend to detach the velcro for more comfort
The fabric is constructed of a multi-layered laminate with an ELASTIC lining combining breathability, elasticity and comfort!
The level of comfort of the back support is as important as the abdominal pad as it might rub on your back while walking/moving and will get hot and wet if not breathable.
The maternity belt is highly breathable, comfortable and also provides the elasticity needed to hug your body's shape perfectly and give proper support for your lower back!
- Center the abdominal pad under your abdomen and attach with velcro with the desired level of support.
- Cut the velcro band that is labelled "Cut the extra velcro you don't need" to keep a length that matches the border of the abdominal pad . The velcro band should cover the abdominal pad but not more. As the belly grows and position of the velcro on abdominal pad changes, you might want to cut the velcro band again .
- Attach the velcro of the back support to the location on the abdominal pad that provides the desired tension.
- To help keep the support in place and keep from sliding down, stetch the top strap over your stomach and attach both sides to the velcro on the back support.