Down Alternative Comforter - Plush Siliconized Fiberfill Duvet Insert
- HIGH-QUALITY - Ensures durability through strong stitching and is manufactured using high-quality filling
- BOX STYLE STITCHING - Crisp looking comforter featuring Piped Edges with an elegant Box Style Stitching Pattern that not only looks beautiful, but prevents the fill from shifting during the night, ensuring a comfortable sleep
- ULTRA-SOFT - Made using ultra soft material with siliconized fiber filling that provides a superior comfy and cozy feel throughout the night
- CONVENIENT SIZE - Twin//Twin XL comforter duvet insert measures 64 inches by 88 inches; Queen comforter duvet insert measures 88 inches by 88 inches; King Comforter duvet insert measures 102 inches by 90 inches
- MACHINE WASHABLE - Machine wash in gentle cycle with cold water, sun-dry or tumble dry on low when needed
Details:Jump to your bed and cover yourself with this soft, fluffy and lightweight comforter! Whether it is summer or winter these comforters would give you the most relaxing sleep at night. It features a classic quilted design that prevent the fill from shifting. It is made of brushed fabric for superior comfort against your skin. This item has a polyester fill and is machine washable for easy care and cleaning. It's perfect for one's own preferences, plain and simple.
- 64 inches x 88 inches (Twin)
- 88 inches x 88 inches (Queen/Full)
- 102 inches x 90 inches (King)
Celestial Sleeping Experience
Our Plush Siliconized Fiberfill Down Alternative Comforter provides you with a heavenly sleeping experience. Snuggle with this soft, fluffy fiber-filled cloud shaped comforter to indulge in a blissful sleep. Don’t be surprised if you sleep through your alarm. Our comforter promises sweet vacation-quality slumber.
This comforter also has the characteristics similar to a duvet. The duvet fit snugly inside a duvet cover which can be removed and washed when needed. With duvet covers, you can also quickly and easily change the look of your bed and room without having to completely redecorate.
Classic Box Pattern and Piped Edges
Drift off to a peaceful sleep surrounded by the warmth of our lofty, box-stitch quilting comforter. Our classic box pattern with strong piped edges creates walls between top and bottom layers preventing polyester filling from clumping and shifting. The filling also remains evenly distributed over you, providing a uniform cloudy surface for a blissful sleep in any climate.
Piping on the seams also adds to the overall durability of the comforter. Our white down alternative comforter puff to loft more fully for a heavenly sleep experience that's second to none.
Exquisite year round comfort awaits you with our Plush Siliconized Fiberfill Down Alternative Comforter. The density of the comforter is measured in GSM (grams per square meter). It is the indicator of its warmth and weight. Packed with 250GSM, this comforter strikes a perfect balance between warmth and comfort. It will keep you warm in winter and cool in summer, and best of all it fluffs incredibly. This would give you a cozy feel and the most relaxing sleep at night. Also, it lets you make your bed easily in the morning.
All – Season Comforter
This classic style of down comforter, is suitable for all weathers. It’s soft and have the finest quality of stitching to give a comfortable and reliable sleep all night.
Provides a cooling sensation in warm summer nights while a comfortable insulating warm winter nights as the box pattern allows keep the polyester filling evenly dispersed and breathable.
Wash the comforter with the machine set on the gentle or delicate setting with two rinse cycles, using cold water. Add a small amount of mild or all-natural detergent. Too much soap can strip the down, so be sparing. Dry the comforter in an extra-large capacity dryer on the lowest temperature setting possible. This will take 2-3 hours, but you want to make certain that the down is completely dry, to prevent mold growth.
Wash your down comforters once a year at most. To keep them clean in between washings, cover them with duvet covers made of tightly woven material, and wash the duvet covers as often as needed.