Light Therapy Lamp. UV-Free LED Happy Mood Lamps for Seasonal Sunlight Changes. Full Spectrum Sun Lights for Work from Home
- Stylish and UV-Free: These mood light sun lamps are not only good for us but they make a fashionable addition to any space while providing the kind of light that our bodies need. The sun lamp is also free of unwanted UV rays.
- Light Is Essential: Sunlight regulates the cycles of our bodies and our moods. With people spending more time indoors these days, it’s important to make sure our bodies get what they need, and this daylight lamp is here to shine some light for you.
- Effective: This therapy light provides the recommended 10,000 LUX of brightness to help the winter blues, regulate sleep, improve focus, boost energy and make us feel less sad. The happy light therapy lamp is designed to mimic the colors of daylight.
- Longer Lasting: The LED natural light lamp lasts approximately 50,000 hours -- a longer life than fluorescent bulbs -- and produces uniform, dot-free light that has the same quality of the noonday sun (5500K), full-spectrum.
- Easy to Use: Our happy lamp’s revolutionary, quick one-touch operation makes it simple to use. No complicated settings to mess around with. 3 levels allow you to customize the brightness for the best efficacy and comfort.
Details: This lamp blocks 100% of UV light and is not suitable for the treatment of Vitamin D deficiency. Featured in Vogue magazine and ShineALightOnSAD.com Ergonomics and Design The Lumos Daylight Lamp is designed based on the modern principles of sleek lines and functionality. It has a battery base that rotates into a stand, which gives it an extremely small footprint. Its light panel also rotates 360 degrees to allow for the optimal positioning of the light for maximum exposure. This truly portable lamp allows for easy packing while traveling and reduces clutter on your desk. The sleek and modern looking design sets it apart from other lamps, and is something you'll be happy to keep on your desk all year round. Designed in Italy, it is made from premium materials and to the highest standards. Functionality The Lumos lamp's 60 LED array gives out a 5500K light that mimics the color of the sun at noon-time. The LED bulbs produce a flicker-free light that is rated to last 50,000 hours, or 100 years of daily use. The built-in diffuser filters out UV light and produces diffuse and even light across the entire panel, preventing harsh glare. The 10,000 lux light is effective in easing various circadian rhythm problems. Use Place the Circadian Optics Daylight lamp 9-12 inches away in the morning for 30-60 minutes for maximum effectiveness. Warranty 1 year labor and parts warranty. Specifications - Lifespan of over 50,000 hours. - . No lead or mercury. No UV or IR Radiation - Adapter Input: DC5V 2A, USB Input DC5V 500mA-1000mA - Material: ABS - Color temperature: 5500K - Weight: 575g - Size: 260*366*83mm
How to Use a Light Therapy Lamp
Benefits of Bright Light Therapy
Maintains a Healthy Sleep-Wake Cycle | Light keeps your internal clock on a healthy 24-hour sleep-wake cycle, helping you feel more awake during the day and to fall asleep better at night.
Improves Mood | Using light to maintain a healthy circadian rhythm can have positive effects on your mood.
Helps Concentration | Daytime exposure to bright light can suppress melatonin levels, decrease sleepiness, increase alertness, and improve performance.
Boosts Energy | Bright light can improve alertness, fight fatigue, and reduce tiredness by stimulating the body's natural response to light.