Leg Strap with Foot Grips for Feet & Webbed Loops for Hands
YOU WILL RECEIVE IT WITHIN 2-3 DAYS
Easy to Use Leg Lift Assist & Riser for Getting In & Out of Beds, Cars, Wheelchairs
- Reinforced webbing around rigid yet adjustable metal rod and loop design ensures secure and safe grasp when transferring leg to and from different locations, such as a bed, wheelchair, car seat, or chair
- Simple device features a rope with a webbed loop for hands, a fully adjustable metal rod in the center and foot portion, and a foot loop opening with grips to prevent foot sliding out of loop
- Ideal for patients and individuals who require assistance lifting their legs and feet, such as those in assisted living facilities, nursing homes, and independent care
- Leg lifter aid includes hand loop with flexible webbing for comfortable grip that can easily adjust the length of the rope
- 41" long model extends user reach to assist in lifting each leg one at a time for help with mobility
Leg Lifter Transfer Aid
Rigid Leg Lifter is designed to assist in transfers for patients who struggle to independently and safely move to a different location. The strap is constructed of reinforced webbing with a rigid adjustable metal rod and loop design that effectively transfers patients to and from different locations such as a bed, chair, or car seat.
The Leg Lifter is equipped with an adjustable hand loop with a comfortable grip and a foot loop that the foot stays secured in during transfers. Patients who require additional assistance lifting their legs and feet are ideal users for the Leg Lifter. Ideal for assisted living facilities, nursing homes, home, and personal use.