EKG Monitor, Wireless Captures Heart Rate, Detects Afib in 30 Seconds
YOU WILL RECEIVE IT WITHIN 1-2 DAYS
- EKG ON THE GO: Take unlimited medical-grade EKGs anytime, anywhere. Email EKGs to yourself or your doctor.
- TRUSTED BY DOCTORS: FDA-Cleared to detect Atrial Fibrillation or Normal Heart Rhythm in 30 seconds.
- EASY TO USE: Simply place your fingers on the sensors-no wires, patches or gels required.
- GO PREMIUIM: Enjoy unlimited cloud storage of all your EKG recordings, mailed monthly reports and more for just $9.99/mo. No commitment required.
- Kardia works with most smartphones & tablets. See compatible devices below. Not recommended for use with pacemakers and ICDs.
KardiaMobile is the personal EKG that works with your smartphone and fits easily into your pocket. Take unlimited EKGs anytime, anywhere without applying wires, cables or gels.
After a 30-second EKG, you’ll know if your heart rhythm is normal or if atrial fibrillation (AFib) is detected. AFib is one of the most common irregular heart rhythms, and a leading cause of stroke.
Take an EKG when you feel a symptom or when you just want the peace of mind.
Using KardiaMobile couldn’t be easier
1. Simply open the Kardia app on your phone, and tap “record EKG."
2. Place KardiaMobile near your phone.
3. Rest one or two fingers on each sensor, with your right hand on one sensor and your left hand on the other.
4. Hold still for 30 seconds while your EKG is being recorded.
That's it! In 30 seconds, you'll see your results.
KardiaMobile is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you receive a result which is not consistent with your expectations, consult a medical professional. KardiaMobile does not detect many common EKG abnormalities that may be seen by a physician on a diagnostic-grade 12-lead EKG, such as premature ventricular contractions (PVCs), premature atrial contractions (PACs), or morphology changes related to ischemic heart conditions.