High Fidelity Earplugs for Concerts Musicians Noise Sensitivity
- PROTECT YOUR HEARING from harmful noise levels at loud events. Cut out excess sound from everyday life and your favorite activities.
- PRESERVES SOUND QUALITY with our patent pending innovative attenuation filters. Reduces noise evenly to maintain the full spectrum of sound while protecting hearing. Won't muffle music or voices as foam plugs do.
- GET THE PERFECT FIT with two pairs of different sized earplug shells included with every order. Fits most normal to large ear sizes. Easy removal with a tug on the elongated pull tab that is now twice as long as competing brands. Individuals with smaller ear sizes may want to consider our Smaller Ears Earplugs model.
- HYPOALLERGENIC SOFT SILICONE is non-toxic and comfortable for prolonged wear. Won't cause itching or pressure pain. Ideal for all-day wear at festivals and long band practices.
- ERGONOMIC ALUMINUM CASE is over 35% shorter than competing brands for easy storage on your keychain. An anti-stick interior guarantees earplugs will always be easily removable. Waterproof rubber seal ensures their protection from moisture, dust and debris. Threading is uniquely placed on exterior of canister to prevent damage to earplugs when opening and closing.
Hearing protection without sacrificing sound quality!
Noise-induced hearing loss is one of the most common risks people face in the loud world we live in today. Fortunately, it is easily preventable. Eargasm High Fidelity Earplugs are a ready-fit means of hearing protection for any noisy environment. Our earplugs have the ability to reduce noise by up to 21 decibels and have a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 16 dBs. However, unlike foam or earmuff protection that block out all sound, Eargasm Earplugs reduce noise levels proportionally while maintaining sound integrity. It is like having your own volume knob for life! You hear everything, but at safe and enjoyable levels. At the heart of each ear plug is an attenuation filter. These filters reduce noise to safe levels while preserving clarity of speech and richness of music. Sounds are reproduced exactly as your ear would hear them but at a reasonable volume.