Height Adjustable Hand Bed Rail For Seniors Injured Disabled Alzheimer's
Bedroom safety and comfortability are always overlooked and this negligence is a risky for the seniors and the bedridden invalids. Bed rails for adults are recommended for the purpose of safety and prevent patients from accidentally rolling or falling out of their beds. When well designed, they prevent bed entrapment. In addition, they serve as aids to those elderly adults who might have difficulties in mobility as well as getting in and out of bed.
- Designed to prevent falls by helping the user to get out of the bed without using a nightstand or other furniture
- Adjustable height to meet the need of almost any home bed;Made of Chrome Plated Steel
- Will fit any size (twin, double, queen, king) bed with extendable bar that slips between the mattress and box spring
- Includes strap that secures it to the other side of the bed and prevents movement of the rail
- Will support up to 300lbs. 20 inch wide. Extends 3 feet under bed with non-slip sleeves to keep it in place. Height adjustable from 17 to 21 in inches
The bed rail is not intended or designed to ensure that the user is confined to bed. It is indeed designed to help the user get in and out of bed safely.
- 20" Wide, Non-Slip Hand Grip
- Tool Free Assembly
- Extends 3' Under Bed w/Non-Slip Sleeves to Keep it in Place
- Height adjustable from 17" to 21"
- Fits Most Sized Beds
- Made of Chrome Plated Steel
- Adjustable for Pillow Top Mattress