Bed Rail Assist & Height Adjustable Grab bar Handle for Adults & Seniors, Charcoal Black
YOU WILL RECEIVE IT WITHIN 2-3 DAYS
Bedroom safety and comfortability are always overlooked and this negligence is a risky for the seniors and the bedridden invalids. Bed rails for adults are recommended for the purpose of safety and prevent patients from accidentally rolling or falling out of their beds. When well designed, they prevent bed entrapment. In addition, they serve as aids to those elderly adults who might have difficulties in mobility as well as getting in and out of bed.
- If getting in and out of bed presents a challenge, The solution is simple.
- The medical home bed assist handle/rail provides a safe and secure grip to help seniors, disabled, or anyone with physical limitations or injuries to get in and out of bed unassisted.
- Equipped with a slip resistant handle, foam padding, horizontal stabilizer bars and floor standing legs, this unit provides the ultimate support and stability for its users.
- The bed rail can be placed on either side of the bed for maximum convenience.
- It will fit all sizes of bed (Twin, full, Queen, King).