Foam Leg Elevator Cushion with Washable Cover; Support and Elevation Pillow for Surgery, Injury, or Rest
YOU WILL RECEIVE IT WITHIN 3-4 DAYS
- Elevates and angles injured legs and knee joints for an optimal healing position.
- Reduces swelling and decreases pain by reducing blood flow to the injury.
- Keeps your leg(s) gently in place while awake or sleeping to prevent further injury from tossing and turning.
- Made from supple polyurethane foam with a sculpted leg channel and 45° angled thigh ramp.
- Includes removable, machine-washable velour cover. Measures 32L x 13W x 9.5H inches
Details: Need a leg up? Everyone does from time to time. Sprained ankles, broken legs, swollen knee joints, and bruised shins are among the dozens of nasty ways a person can damage themselves, but Milliard can help you along on the road to recovery. Our Foam Leg Cushion gently elevates your leg and supports your knee in a bent 45° angle for proper positioning to heal correctly. The key to fast recovery is immobilizing the injured joints and bones and elevating them above your heart level to reduce blood pooling, so the sculpted leg channel in this cushion gently holds your leg in place while you rest.
The cushion is molded from dense, polyurethane foam for soft, but firm support on bed mattresses or reclining chairs, and it's symmetrical for use on your right or left leg. A removable, machine washable cover is also included for keeping the cushion fresh in between uses. Hopefully life doesn't beat you up too often, but if you or a friend suffered an injury, prop the leg up with the Elevator Cushion to get back on your feet faster.
Designed for leg casts, varicose veins, post trauma and surgical procedures, knee and leg injuries and ACL tears. The key to fast recovery is immobilizing the injured joints and bones and elevating them above your heart level to reduce blood pooling, so the sculpted leg channel in this cushion gently holds your leg in place while you rest.