FlexBar Tennis Elbow Therapy Bar, Resistance Bar for Golfers Elbow & Tendinitis Relieve Pain
- FlexBar Blue is ideal for fitness experts and athletes looking to increase grip strength and perform advanced oscillation exercises
- Clinically researched and proven to reduce elbow pain by 81% and increase strength in the tendons by 72% in tennis elbow patients, Tyler Twist with FlexBar is simple and works
- Ridged design is easy to grip and twist, ideal for sports grip training for Crossfit, kayaking, rock climbing, weightlifting, rowing, gymnastics, martial arts and advanced racquet sports
- FlexBar is portable and convenient exercise, rehab, and injury prevention equipment, packaging includes detailed exercise instructions
- 12" long, 2" diameter, made from dry natural rubber, takes 25 pounds of force to bend to a U-shape
Track your progress by advancing to the next FlexBar level!
The extra light yellow FlexBar has a 1 3/8 inch diameter and takes 6 pounds of force to bend in a U-shape, making it ideal for beginner patients, youth, seniors, and those experiencing a high degree of elbow pain.
The light red FlexBar has a 1 ½ inch diameter and takes 10 pounds of force to bend in a U-shape, providing an increased difficulty. Red is the typical starting point for Tennis Elbow exercises among women and is ideal for their strengthening needs.
The medium green FlexBar has a 1 ¾ inch diameter and takes 15 pounds of force to bend in a U-shape. This FlexBar is great for pain relief in musicians, painters, and gardeners. Green is the typical starting point for Tennis Elbow exercises among men and is ideal for their strengthening needs.
The heavy blue FlexBar has a 2 inch diameter and takes 25 pounds of force to bend in a U-shape, making it ideal for advanced and elite sports grip training for CrossFit, kayaking, rock climbing, weightlifting, rowing, gymnastics, martial arts, and racquet sports.
Details: FlexBar exerciser is a flexible, durable resistance device with a ridged surface for enhanced grip during use. It is used to improve grip strength and upper extremity stabilization by bending, twisting, or oscillation movement. It has been research-proven effective for Tennis Elbow, offering a cost-effective treatment that requires no injection or expensive equipment.