Fit Shower Chair,For Alzheimer's Dementia Seniors Injured Disabled
Bathing becomes difficult and risky when we feel that it is inconvenient to take a shower. We may slip and fall because of wet floor. So our chair can help you drop in a slippery shower or bath. Mainly useful for seniors, disabled, strokes, or anyone who finds excessive movement painful or difficult.
- Large contoured seating surface (18"x20")
- Tool-less assembly
- Plastic legs with twist height adjustment and built in numbering system to keep all legs level
- Ergonomic backrest
- Large wide flanged rubber tips for additional security
Safety and Comfort in the Shower
- Tool-less assembly.
- Deep and wide seating surface for comfort.
- Contoured seat with drain holes and ergonomic backrest.
- Plastic legs with twist height adjustments.
- Numbering system built into legs to help keep chair level.
Safety and Comfort in the Bathtub
- Overall: 18" Deep x 20" Wide x 19.25"-35.25" High.
- Base: 17.25" x 16.25".
- Seat to Back Height: 14.25".
- Product Weight: 10 lb.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lb.
Package Dimensions: 20.8 x 18.8 x 10.3 inches