Faucet Mounted Eyewash Station, Emergency Eye Wash Unit for Sink Attachment
- Faucet-Mounted Eyewash Will Convert Any Faucet into an Emergency Eyewash Station Without Impacting Normal Faucet Operation. Standard Faucet NOT included
- ONLY Connects to Sink Faucets with Removable Aerator, Will Not Fit a Faucet Without Removable Aerator, Pull Out Faucet, Pump Style Faucet, or Bathtub Spout.
- Very Affordable and Easily Installed Faucet Mount Unit as an Alternate to More Complicated Eyewash Stations. Includes Eyewash Record Log and Sticker Sign to Place Near Unit
- Slide Lever Vertical to Activate Eyewash; Water Pressure from Faucet Will Operate Eyewash Unit, Leaving User's Hands Free. Eyewash Aerator Heads are Mounted 3" Apart, Adjustable for an Ideal Forward Spray, and Deliver a Smooth, Aerated Flow of Water
- High Quality and Easy to Install, includes Three Adapters (15/16"-27, 13/16"-27 and 3/8" IPS) for Installing on Most Commonly Used Faucets. Eyewash Body has 55/64"-27 Female Thread
ONLY Connects to Sink Faucets with Removable Aerator, Will Not Fit a Faucet Without Removable Aerator, Pull Out Faucet, Pump Style Faucet, or Bathtub Spout. Faucet-mounted eyewash stations will convert any faucet into an emergency eyewash station without impacting normal faucet operation. A unit can be installed at any sink, near to where accidents might occur. In an emergency, eyewash station is quickly located and activated, and provides an unlimited supply of potable water for rinsing the user's eyes. Will fit standard plumbing, includes 3 additional adapters to establish faucet connection (if necessary). Eyewash brackets swivel and adjust to achieve perfect forward flow. Not meant to meet requirements as primary eyewash device. Qualifies only as supplemental unit; not a replacement for dedicated plumbed eyewash equipment.
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.2 x 3.6 inches