Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun Non-contact -58℉~1022℉ (-50℃ ~ 550℃) with Adjustable Emissivity & Max Measure
- BETTER ACCURACY: The distance to spot ratio is 12: 1; measure surface temperature ranging from -58°F ~1022°F / -50°C ~ 550°C; With higher precision ≥100°C±2% / ≤100°C±2°C, meaning the Laser grip 1022 assure greater accuracy; Response time: ≤500Ms
- ADJUSTABLE EMISSIVITY: Emissivity is the measure of an object's ability to emit infrared energy. Emitted energy indicates the temperature of the object. Adjustable emissivity improves measurement accuracy across different surface types, just regulate the emissivity of your 1022 according to the instruction（0.1-1.0）
- MULTIFUNCTION: 1022 features with maximum measure function; the LCD screen is back-light, it also has an auto-off function and a low battery indicator to extend the battery life so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it when you are cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks
Details: Accurate temperature measurement: With infrared technology and an adjustable emissivity, the 1022 thermometer obtains accurate results instantaneously.
Simplify your life : Measure hazardous and hard-to-reach surface，whether used to find air leaks or to take the temperature reading of a car engine. Antiskid handle: This Infrared Thermometer tackles the toughest jobs with ease thanks to a weather and scratch resistant UV paint coating, covering a scratch resistant polished plastic.
Features & Specifications:
1. Measurement Range: -50°C~550°C (-58°F~1022°F)
2. Storage Temperature: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
3. Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
4. Accuracy:±2% /±2°C
5. Adjustable Emissivity:0.1-1.0
6. Resolution: 0.1°F /°C
7. Distance to Spot Ratio: 12:1
8. Selected Thermometer units: °C /°F
9. Response Time: <500ms
10. Battery/ Battery Life: 9V / about 12 hours
1x Etekcity Lasergrip 1022 Thermometer
1x 9V DC Battery
1x User's Manual
1. This thermometer cannot test the temperature of target objects through across the glass. Besides, the steam, dust, smog will lower the accuracy of testing.
2. To make better accuracy, cover the surface to be measured with masking tape or flat black paint.