Infrared Thermometer (Not for Human) Temperature Gun Non-Contact, with Adjustable Emissivity & Max Measure
- NOT FOR HUMAN: The thermometer can't measure the internal temperature of an object; Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.
- BETTER ACCURACY:12:1 D:S, Improve the accuracy of the ir thermometer gun by adjusting the emissivity from 0.1-1.0 according to the surface material being measured.For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 in(36cm).
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ to 716℉(-50℃ to 380℃), you can choose the unit from ℉/℃; Response time: ≤500Ms; A built in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure.
- DDED FUNCTIONS: The LCD screen is backlit, displays MAX temperature of the last scan, perfect for measuring food making, features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included).
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared technology makes it to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it for cooking, ovens; AC, refrigerators; or soapmaking cats toy etc.