Elderly Seniors Kids Waterproof Zippered Mattress Waterproof Mattress Protecter
- Zippered cover with Velcro zip guard secures the mattress from 360 degrees and keep bed bugs from entering or escaping
- Stretchable knitted polyester fabric fits the mattress easily and gives a comfortable feel while you sleep
- PVC/vinyl free waterproof TPU backing on all sides resist any leakage into the mattress
- Machine washable; tumble dry for easy maintenance
- Twin size dimensions measure 39 inches by 75 inches; 13 inches deep pocket
- Twin XL size dimensions measure 39 inches by 80 inches; 13 inches deep pocket
- Full size dimensions measure 54 inches by 75 inches; 13 inches deep pocket
- Queen size dimensions measure 60 inches by 80 inches; 15 inches deep pocket
- King size dimensions measure 78 inches by 80 inches; 15 inches deep pocket
- California King size dimensions measure 72 inches by 84 inches; 15 inches deep pocket
Key Premium Features
Water Proof Barrier
Our mattress encasement features impermeable TPU backing that provides protection on all 6 sides of the mattress. This makes it ideals for most situations such as when you want to protect your mattress from perspiration stains or from other bodily fluids and incontinence. The TPU backing (polyurethane membrane) is not only waterproof but also breathable. This allows heat and moisture to breathe through while blocking off stains, liquids, and other bacteria from bed mattress.
TPU backing ensures that you won't hear a plastic noise when you move during the night, while the soft top provides you with unparalleled comfort.
Zippered Bed Bug Proof Encasement
Our zippered mattress encasement completely encloses the mattress, acting like a protective layer over the top, bottom, and sides of the mattress. It is designed this way to trap and act as a barrier against bed bugs inside mattress cutting their primary survival source that is blood. Once the mattress is encased, other bed bugs hiding in bed rails, carpets, luggage or other items may not be able to enter the mattress. These tiny, brownish pests are more visible and easier to catch outside the encasement than if they are on a bed sheet.
Our escape proof mattress encasement features a zip guard to ensure the zipper is tightly and completely sealed shut because bugs can get in through the gap that’s commonly left at the zipper end stops.
Dust Mite and Bed Bug Proof with Hypoallergenic Barrier
Generally preferable for allergy sufferers, this mattress encasement let you sleep comfortably at night without the worry of runny eyes or stuffy noses. Dust mites are microscopic creatures, invisible to eyes that majorly causes these allergies or asthma.
They lay on the dark environment as mattress or pillows and feed on human skins and makes the situation worst. Our protector provides an impervious cover that keeps skin cells out of mattress to act as a barrier against allergens and dust mites.
The cover is also free from Vinyl, Phthalates, fire retardants and other toxic chemicals. We are proud to offer material free from harmful substances that makes our mattress protectors 100% waterproof is a TPU film.
- Safeguards against dust mites, bed bugs, bacteria, allergens and fluids including urine
- Moisture is absorbed, naturally, by the cotton terry surface which has hypoallergenic qualities
- It prevents liquids but allows proper airflow
- The micro-zipper allows protection from even the tiniest of bed bugs
- It secures the mattress from all the six sides
- It makes no sound and is completely waterproof
- Perfect for people suffering from allergies, eczema and asthma
Hand wash or machine wash separately in cool to warm water, using a mild detergent (free from any bleach). Make sure your mattress protector is unzipped with waterproof backing facing in.
Please do not use any solvents or bleach, bleach alternatives, non-chlorine bleach or any bleach by-products in the detergent, as this will damage the waterproof backing.
Remove all the bedding from the mattress (bedspreads, sheets etc.)
With the help of another person, make the mattress stand vertically against a wall
Now, slide the mattress cover slowly from the top to the bottom of the mattress. Use equal force on both sides of the cover to ensure even application.
Put the mattress back on the bed and close the zipper