Elderly Seniors Disabled Injured Flip A Grip Doorway Assist Handle
- Prevents falls when entering or exiting the home by providing a sturdy handle for assistance
- Compact alternative to grab bar is easy to install in doorways throughout the home
- Glow-in-the dark, non-slip grip provides support during day and night use
- Handle In-Use: 5.5"L x 1.5"W x 3"H; Handle Folded-Up: 1.5"L x 1.5"L x 7"W
- Sturdy, durable construction for interior or exterior applications. Small enough to fit in spaces where a large grab bar will not work, like doorways
Whether you have a full step up to your doorway or simply a slight change in elevation, the Doorway Assist Handle can provide a sturdy, non-slip grip for bracing, so you avoid a potentially devastating fall in the home, and also ensure your independence. The Doorway Assist Handle is a compact, easily installed device that can quickly improve the lives of those suffering from poor vision, arthritis, a recent surgery or injury, or who are susceptible to falling. Simply flip down to use for extra support, and back up to store discreetly in doorways throughout the home, such as front entrances, hallways, bathrooms and stairwells. The Assist Handle also glows in the dark for total safety at night.