Elderly Seniors Disabled Injured Flip A Grip Doorway Assist Handle
- Keep Balance: The doorway assistant support handle provides users with adequate stability and balance when stepping through doorway/stair steps. Perfect for the elderly, injured, handicap, Parkinson's or anyone who loses balance and needing mobility assistance.
- Lengthened Stair Grip Bar: This folding grab bars for door upgraded with longer handle in 5", provide users more security and convenient when using. The mobility handle for doorways support up to 300 Pounds.
- Doorway Foldable Handle: The flip handle assist for elderly can be flipped up to be out of the way when not in use, easy to install in doorways throughout the home.
- Prevent Fall: The doorway balance assist grab handle has finger grooves for ease of grabbing and tighter grips, and the bump dots design can be non-slip. It will provide a sturdy handle when entering and exiting the house to prevent falls.
- Assistant Doorway Handle In-Use: 6.2"L x 1.3"W x 3.4"H; Flip a Grip Doorway Assist Handle Folded-Up: 7.7"L x 1.3"L x 1.2"W
Package Dimensions: 7.13 x 3.66 x 1.65 inches; 10.5 ounces