Digital Wireless Hygrometer Indoor Outdoor Thermometer with Jumbo Touchscreen
- ThermoPro TP65 Thermometer and humidity gauge provides you accurate humidity and temperature readings for both inside and outside simultaneously.
- 4''large LCD display features a backlit touchscreen, making the temperature and humidity monitor easier to read in dim light conditions and superbly simple to use.
- Wireless hygrometer thermometer measures indoor/outdoor temperatures and humidity percentages. Capable of displaying the readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors to monitor multiple locations. Temperature displayed in °F or °C.
- All time/24 hours MAX & MIN temperature and humidity percentages recorded and displayed. Temperature/Humidity trend arrows indicate whether it's getting warmer or colder or more humid near the remote sensor.
- Humidity monitor with 200ft/60m remote range, capable of strong signal penetration (enhanced 433 MHz); Tabletop, wall-mountable and magnetic back design. Powered by AAA battery (included).
1.Large Screen with Huge Digits displays the current indoor-outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.
2. Blue backlight is bright and makes the screen easy to read in low light when activated, and automatically turns off after 15 seconds.
3. Being able to adjust settings with the touchscreen display instead of taking the device off the wall or fridge.
4. Temperature and humidity trend indicators.
5. Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.
6. Easily reset the temperature and humidity with the press of one front facing button.
Large Screen with Huge Numbers
4" large LCD display with huge numbers makes it extremely easy to read even at far distances; Low battery indicator.
The blue backlight is bright and makes the screen easy to read in low light when activated, and automatically turns off after 15 seconds.
CH/SYNC: Press once to display the temperature and humidity readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors;Press and hold this button to enter the synchronization mode.
°F/°C : Fahrenheit degree and Celsius degree can switch convinently.
Backlight : The screen can light up for easy reading.
All time/24 HRs : Allow you to see temperature/humidity in the past or last 24 hours.
1.The remote unit should NOT be placed under the direct sunlight. Otherwise, sunlight will heat up the remote sensor which leads to higher temperature reading .
Transmission range up to 200 feet in open area. (range maybe shorter based on
1.The remote sensor must be always placed upwards so that rain won't get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the senor .