Cervical Pillow Contour Pillow with Hypoallergenic Pillowcase for Neck and Shoulder Pain
Do you sometimes wake up with a sore neck? And do you often greet the day with a terrible headache? Perhaps you experienced rapid heartbeats and anxiety in the chest when you woke up early for no reason?Our Neck support pilow offers a comfortable sleeping, and has a exquisite appearance, perfect for elderly, office workers, people who sits all day or who has a chronic cervical vertebra issue.
- PILLOW FOR SIDE SLEEPERS & BACK SLEEPERS - As a back sleeper pillow, it supports your neck perfectly to KEEP YOUR SPINE IN NATURAL CURVE. As a side sleeper pillow, it WON'T PRESS YOUR SHOULDER to make you feel sore/pain. If you are a back sleeper with neck pain/snore when sleeping, we recommend you to sleep on the higher side with 2 horns, otherwise the lower side might fit you better
- HIGH-QUALITY SLOW-REBOUND MEMORY FOAM - It's made of 60 density High-quality Memory Foam, it has a medium hardness. The memory foam has a feature of temperature sensing, making the pillow FITS INTO YOUR NECK PERFECTLY
- PREMIUM SKIN-FRIENDLY PILLOWCASE - The hypoallergenic bamboo pillowcase is removable and washable, has the good characteristics of anti-mite/bacterial/mildew, anti-wrinkle, and reducing perspiration. The inner cover is anti mite, and it's irremovable to protect the pillow core
- BEST HEALTH CARE GIFT - It offers a comfortable sleeping, and has a exquisite appearance, perfect for elderly, office workers, people who sits all day or who has a chronic cervical vertebra issue. It's a good present to show your care to somebody you love
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN TO RELIEF NECK/SHOULDER PAIN - The central cavity adapts to your neck contour, which helps to RELIEVE NECK&SHOULDER PAIN/STIFFNESS/SORE and allows you BREATHE EASIER -- The lower recesses on each side CRADLE YOUR HEAD and REDUCE TOSSING AND TURNING -- The cutouts under both sides will fit your shoulder well when sleeping on side -- The cutouts beside sleeping area are designed to relax your arm. It's a ideal sleeping pillow for who SIT ALL DAY or who HAVE A CHRONIC NECK PAIN
HOW TO PICK THE RIGHT PILLOW FOR PREVENTING OR MANAGING NECK PAIN?
A Good Pillow is designed to keep the spine in natural alignment.
- If you are a back sleeper, your pillow should keep your head from tilting backward or forward, and won’t let you breathe uncomfortably.
- If you are a side sleeper, choose a pillow provides enough loft to keep your spine straight, but isn’t so thick that it bends your neck upwards out of alignment. Your pillow should just fills the space between your ear and your mattress without tilting your head.
- If you are a stomach sleeper, you could use the thinnest type of pillow—or even no pillow at all. Having a soft pillow will allow your neck to stay more in line with your spine.
Sleeping on your stomach puts lots of stress on your lower back, so try sleeping on your side or back instead and hugging a body pillow if you like the feeling of something pressing against your stomach.
The Orthopedic Pillow used 60 density slow-rebound memory foam to keep it moderately hard to support your head, it will mold to the shape of your head and neck when pressure is applied, so your head won’t tilt backward or forward when sleeping on back, and your shoulder won’t feel pressed when sleeping on side.
Breathable hypoallergenic pillow case promotes air flow to keep cool and reduce wrinkles caused by pressure when side sleeping.
Removable and Washable
The zipper is under the pillow. The pillowcase is machine washable, but for prolonging life of it, we recommend you to wash it by hand in warm soap water.
Slow-rebound Memory Foam
This pillow is made of 60 density slow rebound memory foam, 3 to 5 seconds rebound for a stress-free sleep.
- You may feel uncomfortable on this pillow during the first few days because it needs time to fit your neck contour, but you will enjoy a extreme comfort after your get used to it! Normally, you need 3-5 days to adapt to this pillow.
- New pillow will have a natural scent comes from the materials, it is nontoxic. This smell should dissipate several days later after the pillow is aired out.
- Please don’t expose the pillow in the sun or wash the pillow core. Sun exposure and water can destroy the structure of the memory foam and influence the hardness of this pillow. You can wash the pillowcase by warm soap water, and put the pillow core in a well-ventilated area for a period time to clean it.
- The temperature directly affects the hardness of the memory foam pillow. When the sleep temperature is around 70℉, it will achieve optimal sleep softness and work better.