Cervical Neck Traction Device for Instant Neck Pain Relief - Inflatable & Adjustable Neck Stretcher Neck Support Brace
- INFLATABLE CERVICAL NECK TRACTION DEVICE - Designed to relieve cervical pain and tension, Siwei neck traction device provides you with adjustable support to the cervical spine, helps relieve headaches, stiffness or dizziness. Besides, it can fix incorrect sitting posture and alleviate fatigue and stress when working. *SIZE: 12" TO 17" AROUND THE NECK*
- ADJUSTABLE & COMFORTABLE NECK TRACTION DEVICE – You can control the amount of air in this inflatable neck brace to get optimal support, and two Velcro straps enable you to customize the tightness so it won’t choke you or cut the breath. The surface material is incredibly soft and breathable flocking fabric, which is very comfortable when wearing.
- LIGHTWEIGHT NECK DECOMPRESSION COLLAR - When you go out, the neck relaxer can be easily deflated and be put into your bag or suitcase without burden. You can stretch your neck to alleviate pain almost anytime anywhere, No Assembly Required. Just enjoy the comfort and convenience that our neck decompressor brings to you.
- CHIROPRACTOR RECOMMENDED NECK EXTENDER - The neck inflatable stretcher is made in high-quality material and can effectively offer spine alignment and chronic neck pain relief. With this easy neck traction pillow, you can alleviate nerve tensions at home and reduce unnecessary visits to the physical therapists when you get better.
Get Instant Neck Pain Relief
Siwei inflatable neck traction device is made of premium surface material, offer a physical therapy to your cervical spine. Just 2-3 times a day for 20-30 minutes a session, Siwei inflatable neck decompression stretcher can alleviate pains caused by:
- Chronic neck pain by prolonged phone use or desk work
- Neck tension by computer use at office or homework
- Headache and soreness caused by neck pain
- Herniated, compressed or bulged discs
- Pinched nerves
- Cervical neck spasms, neck strains
- Back & Spinal decompression
- Cervical spondylosis
- 1. Connect the pump with the tube, turn the metal valve clockwise until it gets tight.
- 2. Put on the device and fix the Velcro straps.
- 3. Inflate the device with the pump and adjust the support according to your needs.
- 4. The pump and half of the tube can be dissembled if you move the bead from the convex to the tube to block air.
- 5. How to deflate: move the bead back to the convex and loosen the metal valve to discharge air.
- Do NOT over-inflate the device.
- Do NOT use this device as a bed pillow and lie on it.
- Size: 12" to 17" around the neck, fits most people