Belly Band for Pregnancy, Maternity Belt, Back Support When Pregnant
- RELIEVES PREGNANCY PAIN in hips, pelvis and other common areas by providing back and belly support.
- COMFORTABLE & BREATHABLE belly band for pregnancy is made of soft cotton so it can be worn under or over your clothes to make it easier to perform your day to day activities.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED equipment as our maternity belt reduces spinal pressure by effectively supporting excess pregnancy weight in the belly.
- PROPER BELLY SUPPORT can reduce swelling (edema) in hands, legs and feet by relieving back tension and associated stress.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE up to 45 inches to make sure the band gives you the right amount of compression and support throughout all stages of your pregnancy. The velcro band makes it super easy to put the belt on and take it off.
Feel like you could use a bit of help supporting that growing belly of yours?
As beautiful of an experience that being pregnant is, most expecting mothers get uncomfortable the larger their belly grows and it can put a lot of strain on the rest of your body. Providing proper belly support is crucial to reduce pregnancy pain and it can also lead to a better night's sleep.
- Our belly band can reduce pregnancy pain in your hips, pelvis and lower back as well as swelling (edema) in your legs, feet and hands.
- One size fits all, so that one belt will serve you throughout your entire pregnancy. Simply adjust the belt by using the velcro so that it applies the right amount of compression and provides the best support.
- The gentle compression that our belt applies helps correct your posture by acting as an extra muscle to support your belly as it grows.
- Our belt has been designed to breathe so that your belly remains nice and cool.
- Wear the belt under or over your clothes, whatever is most comfortable. We know you like to stay active so we used the softest cotton we could find. You will forget you're even wearing it!
It's hard to imagine any other baby animal being more snug than a baby kangaroo hanging out in its mother's warm pouch. Female kangaroos are often referred to as Jill whereas baby kangaroos are called Joey. We want all of our customers, both mothers and babies, to be comfortable