Bedside Extend-A-Rail - Adjustable Adult Home Safety Bed Rail + Elderly Assist Support Handle
Bedroom safety and comfortability are always overlooked and this negligence is a risky for the seniors and the bedridden invalids. Bed rails for adults are recommended for the purpose of safety and prevent patients from accidentally rolling or falling out of their beds. When well designed, they prevent bed entrapment. In addition, they serve as aids to those elderly adults who might have difficulties in mobility as well as getting in and out of bed.
- 2 in 1 handrail extends from 20 inch - 30 inch to prevent falling at night
- Support Handle provides assistance for easy standing
- Reversible safety rail to be placed on either side of bed
- Attaches to most home and adjustable beds with included safety strap
- Weight capacity of rail: 300 lbs.Height of Rail - 20 Inch high from base of mattress. Gap Between Rails - 4 Inch
The Bedside Extend-A-Rail is the perfect solution for those who roll out of bed in their sleep. The patented design allows you to adjust the rail in length after you crawl in bed. That makes getting in and out of bed easy without having to give up the full-fall protection of a bed rail. When your ready to get out of bed simply slide the bed rail in, and you have a convenient bedside handle to help assist you out of bed.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Extends from 20"-30"
- Accomodates either side of the bed
- Organizer pouch and rail sold separately
Will the Extend-A-Rail Work on My Bed?
The Extend-A-Rail can be installed on most traditional (from twins to California kings) and adjustable beds. It also works with platform beds in which the slats run length wise from the top of the bed to the bottom and beds with slats running width wise with gaps between the slats that are 5" or less.
- FIts Mattress Heights of: 8"-16".
Straps to the Bed
The Bedside Extend-A-Rail comes equipped with a safety strap that buckles to your bed frame and keeps the rail safely against the bed. Check out our installation videos below to learn how this works.
Full Fall Coverage
The Bedside Extend-A-Rail extends in length after having been installed from 20"-30" to help protect against nighttime falls.
If you or a loved one is at major risk for a fall, put the bedside Extend-A-Rail on both sides of your bed.