Bed Bumper, Bed Rail for Toddlers, Kids, Adults and Seniors Alzheimer's
Bedroom safety and comfortability are always overlooked and this negligence is a risky for kids,the seniors and the bedridden invalids. Bed rails for adults are recommended for the purpose of safety and prevent patients from accidentally rolling or falling out of their beds. When well designed, they prevent bed entrapment.
- Perfect for transitioning from crib to big bed; works with any size bed from toddler to king
- Features a non-slip bottom so you can rest assured that your child is safe and sound
- Our super soft bamboo cover is natural and washable, yet still water resistant so the bumper can last you years to come
- So easy to install and ultra-light for travel
- Our bed bumper conforms with all federal safety regulations including ASTM F2085-12 Safety Specification for Portable Bed Rails - Child may roll over the bumper, or push aside, and it is not intended to prevent falling out of the bed.
Safe + Secure for All Ages | We’ve got you covered!
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall because he had no bed bumper to protect him at all… The Bed Bumper is the ideal transitioning tool for graduating your toddler from crib to bed. If a child gets too close to the edge of the bed the bumper serves as a ‘passive safety’ reminder to return to the center of the bed. We designed our bumper with firm foam so that it is difficult for a child to roll over it, yet still soft to the touch and easy to purposefully climb over. The bumper will give your child the sense of security needed for a good night’s sleep.
The bumper is so easy to install, especially compared to traditional bed rails. Simply pull back the fitted sheet and place underneath. The bumper works with most fitted sheets - no need to purchase new ones (though it may be easier to install with deep fitted sheets). We deliberately designed the bumper shorter than the full length of a bed so that your child can climb in by himself without needing to climb over it.
Our cover is removable and machine washable.
- A waterproof backing lines the cover to keep the foam damage free which is oh-so essential at the toilet training age.
The bed bumper is so much safer than traditional bed rails as it is used underneath the fitted sheet, eliminating the entrapment issue with a child's hair getting caught in the rail. A foam bumper is safer than inflatable bumpers which can deflate without notice. We had our bed bumper tested by an independent lab for lead, small parts safety and the federal regulations for portable bed rails - to ensure that our bed bumper is completely safe for your child.
We lined the cover is a waterproof backing to keep the foam damage free, so necessary at the toilet training age. The cover is made of a super soft bamboo fabric which is natural. Our cover also features a non-slip bottom to keep the bumper securely in place.
There are so many other uses for the bed bumper including: co-sleeping with a baby, dividing a bed for two children, for active adult sleepers, for seniors, as a head rest and to help kids feel secure in bed.