Bed Assist Rail, Support Bar Handle, LED Motion Sensor Nightlight, Anchor Strap
Bedroom safety and comfortability are always overlooked and this negligence is a risky for the seniors and the bedridden invalids. Bed rails for adults are recommended for the purpose of safety and prevent patients from accidentally rolling or falling out of their beds. When well designed, they prevent bed entrapment. In addition, they serve as aids to those elderly adults who might have difficulties in mobility as well as getting in and out of bed.
- NEW **INDEPENDENTLY**ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT TOP-RAIL properly accommodates thick mattresses and mattresses with toppers. Increases top-rail height by up to 4 inches.
- WORKS WITH LOW BEDS as low as 12" that virtually all other floor-supported bed assist rails are incompatible with. Fits single, double, queen and king size beds.
- INTELLIBRITE MOTION SENSING LED Night Light so you are never left in the dark. This powerful LED Night Light senses body motion when user is both approaching and exiting the bed for maximum night time safety.
- BED FRAME ANCHOR STRAP ensures optimal safety by preventing the bed assist rail from moving away from the bed and creating a dangerous gap between bed rail and mattress. IMPORTANT SAFETY REMINDER: NEVER USE ANY BED ASSIST RAIL WITHOUT ATTACHING A BED FRAME ANCHOR STRAP.
- QUICK TOOL-LESS ASSEMBLY, MODERN white powder-coated finish, padded grab bar and 400lb. capacity.
Key features like the integrated intellibrite motion sensing night light help prevent trip and fall injuries by automatically lighting the way to and from the bed without the need to search for a switch. (Light can be easily switched off if this feature is not required.) It accommodates virtually all beds-even low beds. Carefully measure the distance between the floor and the underside of your mattress;it accommodates mattresses as low as 12" from the floor. The integrated bed frame anchor strap is a critical safety feature included with every rail. Safety is our top priority and we believe that only a bed frame anchor strap can prevent a bed assist rail from moving away from the bed and creating a dangerous Gap that can lead to user entrapment; a risk clearly outlined by the FDA. The rail is supported by both the mattress and the floor for double the rigidity and safety of mattress-only supported bars. Quick, tool-less assembly makes the rail easy to install and allows it to be easily stored and transported as required. An easy to clean powder coated finish and padded hand grip completes the long list of features of this best-in-class bed assist rail. Important note: never use any bed assist rail without securely attaching a bed frame anchor strap. Failure to anchor a bed assist rail to the frame of the bed can cause the bed assist rail to move away from the bed and create a dangerous Gap that can cause injury.
Overall length (length of the grab rail section): 20". height of the Handrail is adjustable, from the floor to the top of grab rail section can range from 29" to 37.5".