Bed Assist Rail for Seniors, Elderly, Handicap, Kid-Fit King, Queen, Full, Twin
YOU WILL RECEIVE IT WITHIN 1-2 DAYS
Bedroom safety and comfortability are always overlooked and this negligence is a risky for the seniors and the bedridden invalids. Bed rails for adults are recommended for the purpose of safety and prevent patients from accidentally rolling or falling out of their beds. When well designed, they prevent bed entrapment. In addition, they serve as aids to those elderly adults who might have difficulties in mobility as well as getting in and out of bed.
- Designed to prevent falls by helping the user to get out of the bed without using a nightstand or other furniture
- Legs extend to the ground to provide extra support ,Height adjustable from 17 to 21inches
- Adjustable height to meet the need of almost any home bed
- Includes strap that secures it to the other side of the bed and prevents movement of the rail
- Will fit any size (twin, double, queen, king) bed with extendable bar that slips between the mattress and box spring
- Made Out of Aluminum with 7/8 inch diameter Tubing, Will Fit Most Beds. Handle adjustment from 19 1/4 inch - 21 1/4 inch and Leg Adjustment from 13 3/4 inch - 21 inch
Safely and securely get into or out of bed with the help of the bed rail. Easily adjusts to fit any bed, the rail provides additional stability for seniors, those with unsteadiness, and those recovering from surgery or injury.
- Handle Has 1/4" Thick Foam Tubing to Provide a Secure Grip
- Handle Adjustment from 19 1/4" - 21 1/4" and Leg Adjustment from 13 3/4" - 21"
- Slides Up To 43" Under Mattress and Has Non-Slip Sleeves to Keep it in Place with an Adjustable
- Made Out of Extra Strong Steel with 7/8" Diameter Tubing, Will Fit Most Beds
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.