Bed Rail for Seniors, Medical Adjustable Bed Assist Rail Handle and Fall Prevention Safety Hand Guard Grab Bar for Elderly, Handicap - Fit King, Queen, Full, Twin
- Secure, Easy to Use Our bed rail assist is approved the highest standard in medical bed rail; Tool-Free, Easy to assemble in minutes,sturdy frame with a maximum weight capacity of 250lbs.
- Fall Prevention & Safe Bedside Support A safe and secure grip to help you get in and out of bed safely. Allow seniors, disabled individuals, pregnant women or anyone with physical limitations or injuries to get out of bed unassisted. The bed rail is held securely in place with a stabilizing bar and rubber tipped legs.
- Use With Any Bed For use on either side of the bed (right or left), the durable steel bed assist rail works with any bed size (twin, full, double, queen, king).The height is also adjustable from 12" to 16"to work with most frame and mattress combinations. Note: Bed Assist Handle/Rail works only with mattresses > 5 inches in height. It will not work on low bed/platform bed with height clearance less than 12" from floor to frame.
- Non-Slip Comfortable Handle Bed Assist Bar Padded with a soft, nonslip foam, the hand guard provides a comfortable and secure grip for getting into and out of bed safely.
- Additional Suction Cup Each outside leg is capped with a non-skid, non-slip tip for a safe and secure experience. Additional Large suction cup caps on the interior legs ensures the bed rail does not slip or slide on the smooth tub surface.