Back Brace Posture Corrector|Fully Adjustable Support Brace|Improves Posture and Provides Lumbar Support|For Lower and Upper Back Pain|Men and Women
- IMPROVE POSTURE - Our FlexGuard Posture brace works by training your muscles and spine to return to their natural alignment. The included Posture Booklet provides additional information and exercises.
- REDUCE BACK PAIN - Bad posture, left unchecked, can cause pain, lethargy, and even lead to nerve damage. Our back brace, coupled with physical therapy, aids in the treatment of Back Pain, Scoliosis, Spondylolisthesis, and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
- STRONG YET COMFORTABLE - Our durable and comfortable design allows effective assistance while being comfortable to wear. The cushioned straps pull your shoulders back while our waist band supports the middle and lower back.
- IMPORTANCE OF GOOD POSTURE - The importance of correct posture cannot be overstated. Always remembering to stand tall and straight, have shoulders back and down, with your chin tucked. Our brace will also assist your body's natural posture.
- Greater Confidence and Sense of Well Being
- Less Stress and Muscle Tension
- Back Pain Relief
- Increased Lung Capacity
- Improved Focus
- Better Physical Performance
Is Right For You?
If you hunch, slouch and slump at your desk or standing ,it will help you sit straighter to relieve your back and shoulders. If you have scoliosis, kyphosis, or common back pain, then it provides the support you need. For injury or scars, it gives you decompressed relief.
Retrains Healthy Posture
Supportive cushioned straps pull your shoulders back and keep your lumbar firm. And when you slump you’ll feel the posture support resistance, which reflexively straightens you up. It’s called Proprioception Triggers (ProTrigs) and it helps your spine learn to align again!
-Stand tall, as if a string were pulling you up from the top of your head
-Bring attention to your shoulders as you open your chest while you bring your shoulders back and down
-Tuck you chin in slightly, instead of either stretching your entire head and neck forward, or up in an unnatural position.
-Be mindful, throughout the day, to be aware of and adjust your posture when you realize you are slouching or that your spine is compressed.
-For more posture correcting exercises, general stretching and yoga are highly recommended.