No Drilling Magnetic Cabinet Locks Adhesive Magnet Drawers Locks -12 Pack
- 【12 MAGNETIC CABINET LOCKS 】- Baby Proofing Magnetic Cabinet Locks Child Safety - 12 Pack Children Proof Cupboard Baby Locks Latches with Adhesive for Cabinet & Drawers, Do not work for metal/iron material.
- 【WORKS FOR CABINETS AND DRAWERS】- Baby Proofing Magnetic cabinet locks work on cabinets and drawers door for Childproof. Use them in the kitchen, bathroom, pantry room, storage area, and bedroom. Baby proofing cabinets Locks. They"ll even work for a 30 lbs determined dog who gets into the cabinets!
- 【INVISIBLE FROM OUTSIDE】- Cabinet Locks install inside cabinets or drawers, completely concealed from children and guests, making your home more appealing, while cabinet locks child safety also providing ideal child protection.
- 【KEEP YOUR BABY SAFE】- The magnetic baby safety lock is to keep your curious little kids away from drawers and cupboards filled with dangerous tools or chemicals with simple, Baby safety cabinet locks allowing you to have peace of mind while your children explore your home.
- 【MAGNETIC LOCKING SYSTEM】- Baby Safety Magnetic cabinet locks install on the inside of your cabinet or drawer. The fixings are secured with high quality 3M tape to keep your locks in place. Magnetic keys are provided to disengage the locks. Should you misplace the keys, any strong magnet can be used to disengage the lock.
12 Locks Magnetic Cabinet Locks Easy Installation with Installation Helper (Cradle)
Love your baby and keep safe! Baby Proofing Cabinet Locks Child Safety must be have items for Mom.
Step 1: Insert latches into cradle (installation Template), Peel off adhesive and stick on the cupboard. Align the cradle with the side frame of cabinets.
Step 2: Insert locks into cradle (installation helper), then switch off and peel off adhesive.
Step 3: Closed the cupboard door and let locks stick on the door automatic. then pressue locks and make adhesive more effective. Switch on locks and use magnetic key to test locks are workable.
Step 4: Done, you can close the door and locks are start work now. You can not open the door without a key.
PS: Keep 24 hours before your first use for max adhesive. It can work on 5kgs pull at 50 second. (have tested)
***: Avoid install locks near iron/metal knob/handle or screws!
(Magnetic cabinet locks are not working well near metal)
TOP MOST COMMON ISSUES AND SOLUTIONS
- LOCK DOES NOT POP UP
- Since the locks also contain a magnet, they can be affected by any Iron/Metal (Screws, nails or staples) that may be present inside the cabinet doors. These are usually pressed in during the manufacturing process and are often not visible. Before installing the lock, you can move it around the inside of the door, leaving the lock in the locked position. If the locks does pop up, it has detected a ferrous metal inside the cabinet door. Simply move the lock away until the locks can pop up. Locks won't work on metal cabinet doors and drawers.
- LOCK WON'T UNLOCK
- When installing the small flat latches to the cabinet or dresser frame, please leave enough space so that the door or drawer can open just slightly (1/8 –1/4 inch) when locked. Highly recommended use installation template to install locks after watch installation video. (installation template come with package)
- LOCK DOES NOT STICK
- The effectiveness of adhesive greatly depends on the surface of your cabinets. Please make sure the attachment surfaces are clean and free of any oils or furniture wax. The adhesive 3M tape won't adhere well to all surfaces, especially slippery formica or old/rough layers of paint .For these situations, a thin layer of 3M Primer may be required. Or use screws as optional.
2 Way Installation
- Use Stronger 3M, no tools, no drill, no holes.
- Use stainless steel screws fixed for durable protection
Extra Feature: Disable lock if you do not need lock work at sometime.
- Extra stronger Tape (0.8-1.0mm thick). Most other brand use 0.3-0.5mm thick tape.
- Upgraded magnetic locks and keys. Work on max 2" cupboard that have tested.
Baby Proofing Upgraded magnetic cabinet locks can work on 0.75"-2" thick cabinets door and drawers.
Most other brand child locks only work on 0.75"-1.00" thick cabinets door. If your cabinets door thick over 1.00 inches, the other brand locks will be not work for you.
Our solution: use extra stronger magnetic locks and work for thick max 2" board. avalible for wood, glass cabinets or drawers. dresses drawers etc.. any metal cabinets are not work for magnetic locks. you can purchase our spring child locks.
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 2.8 x 2.2 inches