Button Hook With Wide Handle Grip For Arthritis Independent Living
- Button Hook - Zipper Pull Helper - Dressing Aid Assist Device Tool for Arthritis, Independent Living - Wide Handle Grip - Shirt, Dress Clothes, Pant, Coat Snap Buttoner - Dexterity Gripper Puller
- EASILY BUTTON CLOTHES: Eliminates the pain and frustration that comes from buttoning small buttons. The non-slip handle provides a comfortable secure grip while enabling independent dressing. For use on any size of button, the button hook makes buttoning clothing hassle free, perfect for those with limited dexterity and those suffering from arthritis or carpal tunnel.
- EASY GRIP HANDLE: The button hook has a flexible ribbed handle to provide a comfortable, non-slip grip. Perfect for arthritic hands, the latex-free cushioned handle is comfortably wide to allow for greater control when securing buttons or zipping pants, jackets or other clothing.
- SNAG FREE WIRE LOOP: The steel wire loop is slim, yet durable. Easily sliding through small buttonholes, the wire loop is smooth and will not snag the fabric or buttonhole threads. The wire loop narrows at the tip to lock the button in place, making pulling it through the buttonhole easier.
- CONVENIENT ZIPPER HOOK: A steel zipper hook makes zipping clothing and jackets easy. The narrow hook slides into most zipper pulls for added convenience.
The button hook is an essential tool for anyone suffering from limited dexterity. The non-slip, extra wide handle is extremely easy to grasp and has been designed to facilitate an effortless grip. Our slim wire and smart hook design make the process of navigating through the buttonhole and securing the hook around the button as simple as possible.