Alzheimer’s Dementia Elderly Seniors Mobility Adult Home Bed Rail
- Elderly Support Bed Handle and Swing-Out Mobility Arm and Adjustable Legs Floor Support
- Extendable legs - provides added stability when standing up
- Ergonomic cushion handle, allows for easy transfer in and out of bed
- 4-pocket organizer pouch to store small items
- Attaches to most home beds with included safety strap
- Weight capacity of handle: 300 lbs. Height range from the ﬂoor to horizontal support structure under mattress is 13.5 - 21.5 inches
Mobility Bed Rail
Getting out of bed just got easier with the Mobility Bed Rail. The unique swing-out mobility arm is perfect for anyone that has to transfer out of bed to a wheelchair or walker. The swing-out arm will move with you as you get out of bed and will give you a sturdy hand to hold on to every step of the way.
- Mobility arm swings out 19" from bed
- Swing-out arm helps transfer to wheelchair or walker
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
Will the Mobility Rail Work on my Bed?
The Mobility Rail can be installed on most traditional beds. It also works with platform beds with slats running length wise from top to bottom and beds with slats running width wise with gaps between slats that are 5" or less.
The swing out arm pivots 180° degrees and swings out 19 inches past the bed for additional help. Especially useful when transferring in and out of a wheelchair. This arm can be placed on either side of the rail during assembly and can be used to move away from the bed (lift and step).
The included safety strap runs underneath the mattress and buckles on the bed frame opposite of the bed rail. This ensures the rail stays in place keep you safe and secure.
Adjustable To Fit Most Beds
- Height Adjustment from floor to top of handle: 21"-24".
- Height Adjustment from mattress base to top of Handle: 17.5"-22.5".
- Rail Width: 19".
- Height Range from Floor to Horizontal Support Structure: 13.5"-21.5".