Alternating Pressure Mattress with Electric Pump System & Mattress Pad
- Alleviates bed sores & ulcers: Providing relief from bed sores and ulcers caused by extended bedrest, the alternating pressure mattress promotes increased circulation and helps manage skin maceration. The variable pressure mattress evenly distributes weight to relieve pressure spots for exceptional support and comfort. Perfect for immobilized or weak patients who cannot shift their weight frequently.
- Designed with 130 air cells: Each of the 130 air cells alternately inflate and deflate to create a mattress surface that evenly distributes a patient or loved one's weight and eliminates pressure spots. Each air cell is heat sealed to ensure it will not leak for exceptional durability.
- Quiet variable pressure pump: Variable pressure pump is ultra quiet for restful sleep. Producing constant air flow, the variable pump offers multiple levels of pressure for a customizable experience. Each pressure cycle is approximately six minutes long.
- Durable construction supports up to 300 bls: Premium vinyl mattress supports up to 300 pounds.The waterproof mattress pad easily fits on an existing mattress or frame. The included air hoses are flexible and non-binding for easy installation.
Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Adjustable Pump
The alternating pressure mattress was designed to provide relief from bed sores and ulcers caused from prolonged bed rest. Equipped with 130 individually heat sealed air bubbles for even weight disbursement and superior support. Designed to be placed on top of a regular bed mattress. It has air-filled channels that alternate filling up and decompressing to keep bearing weight off certain areas, and allows blood flow to reach different areas of the body of immobilized or weak patients who cannot shift their weight frequently.
- Ultra Quiet Pump
- Durable & Waterproof Pad
- Easy to Set Up
- Pressure Sore and Ulcer Relief
Pressure Pad Dimensions:
- Length: 78 Inches (when inflated)
- Width: 36 Inches
- Power cord is attached directly to pump
- Electrical power supply 110-120 volts
- Alternating Pressure Pump
- Alternating Pressure Pad
- Flexible Air Hose
- Patch Kit
- Easy to Read Manual